Tuesday, April 29, 2008
OH oh~
Everything was fine in school until im leaving..
I was looking at him while walking out of the door..
then~
I TRIPPED!! tripped on henry's leg.. -.-"
worst thing is..
Jo, Henry and Mich start saying~
Kinda paiseh..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Home!
I
BROKE MUM'S FACIAL LOTION!!
right
IN FRONT of her face~
T.T
She was kinda shock at first but everything was fine after that.
=D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nite~
Michelle and Sheila called me,
asking about what happened to Jingwen.
I was kinda confused at first,
Told them i don't know cause i thought they meant what happened to her recently,
Which me, myself also not sure.
In the end, i realize they don't know what happen throughout.
I told them everything i can remember.
Was kinda upset for wad happened to Jing,
Hope she will be
fine.
And i mean it.
She really had gone through too much.....
So much that me, as a friend,actually did
teared for her.
For her:
The rain will stop and the rainbow will appear, hang on.Labels: Humid, sad
& i'm all alone ;
7:25:00 PM