Monday, April 21, 2008
First Day of School.
Today is the first day of school.. kind of slack! was watching drama during afternoon. -.-"
Time flies!
I admit that I'm still in a holiday mood =D~
Had a picnic 2 days ago.
Initially i was suppose to meet jing at Tiong, in the end i waited for 2 hours!!
OK
LET
GUESS
WHY???
DUNO?
EASY..
SHE...
FAINTED!!!!!! at home..
Gave me a fright x_x
In the end my friend fetch us to east coast so NO BUS RIDES!!! =D!!
was kind of fun XD..
There are a lot of food brought by friends LIKE:
Egg Mayo
Hotdogs
Crabstick
Chicken Salad
Fruit Salad
Bee Hoons
Mash Potato
Bread
...
ALOT!~
after eating we went for cycling then for dinner at Vivo City. hee. Its was rather fun there too. was chatting on the roof top.
However, the day did not end quite well~
I WENT HOME ALONE~
=(
Lucky nothing happens to me. I hate going home alone at night.
ITS SCARY OKAY?
>.<"
thinking of all the bad guys around and worst of all GHOST. -.-"
*Things are hard to say ya!?*
ar!! Wad a day~
Labels: Cool, tired.
& i'm all alone ;
7:43:00 PM